Live always at the edge of poetic possibilty, even in the face of severe prose. - Walter Bruggemann


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quickie Picture Meme

Cynthia at Reverend Mom tagged me on this one.

1. Grab the nearest book - no matter what it is. Textbook, novel, popup book, building code study guide, whatever.

2. Turn to page 25.

3. Read the 10th word on that page, or the following page if that one is blank.

4. Type the word into Google Image Search.

5. Post the third image.

6. Tag 4 people and tell them.

7. Link back to this post - which I do right here.

The book was The Little Critter Guides: Cats. The editor is Paul McGreevy. My word was Rex as in the cat breed Cornish Res.

Now I'm tagging Dina, Nan,. Ok, so I don't really know so many bloggers!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Uhh, toda raba, aval . . .
Can I give you a raincheck on that?
I have to pack for a three-day stay in the dreaded Tel Aviv, yes, that hedonistic city that is not Jerusalem.