Live always at the edge of poetic possibilty, even in the face of severe prose. - Walter Bruggemann


Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Game of Tag Anyone, Someone??

I've been tagged by Padre Mickey! If you haven't seen his blog then you're missing something. There's a link to it on my blog right here to the right....Padre Mickey's Dance Party.



Now I've got to:
1) List three reasons for my blog;
2) List the rules;
3) Tag three others.



My Answers....

Three Reasons:
1) I wanted my family and friends to be able to keep up with my escapes during my sabbatical.


2) I hate, HATE journaling. But I found that if I know there is someone that will read my entries it makes it plausible excuse and experience.


3) I want to remember what I did!


The Rules:
Rules? I didn't know there were any rules. Maybe not use any potty mouth.



Tag Three Others:
I tag Reverend Mom, PeaceBang, and Hoppy Holidays.

No comments: