Live always at the edge of poetic possibilty, even in the face of severe prose. - Walter Bruggemann


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In the Neighborhood

I've moved into Jerusalem to the neighborhood Rehavia. Ramban is my street.

Y'sheva Israel down the block.
Down the steps to my apartment on the left. Yes, it has bars on the windows!! All first floor apartments do. Love the Jerusalem stone.

Kitchen!
Living Room.
On the street.
Rehavia windmill down the street a few blocks from me.

Near my corner.

Looking down the street.

2 comments:

nan said...

What gorgeous photos! I happened upon your blog some time ago and I keep coming back. I enjoy your writing and seeing Israel through your eyes. Great blog title also! Thanks!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Nan, glad you enjoy it. Israel is an amazing place.