Live always at the edge of poetic possibilty, even in the face of severe prose. - Walter Bruggemann


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

He's Here!

Read the facts on the Jonathan Pollard case.


How do they really feel about that?
Banner hanging out a Yeshiva patio.
Some people are happy.

The Knesset
The square at the end of Ramban. The sight of daily protests. There are more American flags hanging in Jerusalem than in the US....so says the cab driver today.

I can safely assume that Bush has arrived. Jerusalem is ready. Police by the hundreds are on the streets guarding the street closures. Ramban is closed but I didn't have any trouble getting down it to my apartment. I thought I'd share some banners that I have come across today. I hope you enjoyed them!!!!!!!!
Oh, and by the way, I'm so flattered that some of you have asked me to keep Bush here. I admire your confidence in my authority. However, since I have no authority except with my dog Milo, I cannot complete your request. From the looks of the banners I don't think they really want him here either.

No comments: